If you are already have a Facebook for business page, and you really don’t know how Facebook can help your business generate more sales, you have come to the right place. You may not have a page but understand the opportunity for Facebook. You have also come to the right page.
You may be interested in Facebook for Business to gain more sales leads, showcase your products features and benefits. Use Facebook to direct people to offers, events and your shopping cart. It might be for brand awareness or an inexpensive way to market your business. Whatever your motivation is, Facebook for Business is the place to be.
If you don't know much about Facebook here is a summary:
(Statistics On Average for September 2014)
- It is is the biggest social network in the world.
- Facebook has 1.35 billion monthly active users.
- It is the 2nd most popular visited website in the world. Google being the first.
- 864 million daily active users
- 703 million mobile daily active users
- 1.35 billion monthly active users
- 1.12 billion mobile monthly active users
- Approximately 82.2% of Facebook daily active users are outside the US and Canada
- In the USA and Canada over 152 million active monthly users
- In Australia over 13 million active monthly users.
- In the UK there is over 24 million active monthly users.
- The average time spend per user is 21 minutes per day.
- 72% are adults that visit Facebook at least once a month.
- Over 50% of the population of North America are on Facebook
- There is a high percentage of people who do not use Facebook have a person in their household who does.
Facebook is an awesome way to promote your products and services, your brand and allow your fans to ask questions before they buy. It is a great platform for customer service and pre sales questions for any business large or small. It is not biased about an industry or product type. It works for everyone if you know what you are doing.
When my clients ask me "can you make money on Facebook", The Answer is YES.. Facebook is one of the most profitable ways to engage with your clients and promote your products and services. However it is a all or nothing path.
The next questions I ask is...
Are you currently on Facebook?
(If Yes )
When was the last time you looked on your news feed?
How long do spend on Facebook on a daily basis?
( If No )
Why Not ??
We definitely will be able to take you into an amazing journey of new ways to make your business successful on Social Media.
There is a lot of talk out there how to engage with your clients, but there is no use to engage if you do not have any fans. It is better to make a strategy of what and how you want Facebook to work for you and then focus on that.
The most common misconception on Facebook is everything you post on your page, your fans will see. This is not true. Only up to 2% will engage with your page post. You will often here the term engagement on Facebook. When we talk about engagement is the unique number of people who liked, commented, shared or clicked on your post.
So what that means is If you have 200 likes with a 2% engage based on what time of day you post you will only get 4 people to liked, commented, shared or clicked.
Once you gain fans to your Facebook page you need to engage with them I can teach you how to gain more likes, comments and shares.
Online is very similar to face to face communication. Building rapport is the same. We teach skills to gain more connections from tried and tested techniques. Asking the right questions to gain more engagement which inevitably leads to more sales.
So to make money on Facebook you must really focus on your marketing strategy.
So how can make money on Facebook. Here's our top 10 ways!
You make money on Facebook by:
1. Building a fan base to promote your products and services
Great exposure for your specials and overall product and services features and benefits. Makes advertising cheaper. Straight connection to your potential & current clients. It gives great interaction for pre-sale questions.
2. Steering traffic to your website
3. Lowering your marketing expenses
Reaching a targeted audience. Facebook allow you to hone in on your clients interests, age, gender and location
4. Promoting Offers
With Facebook offers you can give potential and current customers a reason to come and see you through your unique product or special. Excellent way of getting people to come to you with a special etc
5. Promote Events
This is great If you want to build say a loyalty club with your special events.
6. Integrate your email marketing program with a landing page on or off Facebook
You can build forms within Facebook for customers to fill in their interest. You can upload your database email address to get likes.
7. Promote an ecommerce site on Facebook
8. More links heading to your website helps with your search engine rankings on Google, yahoo, bing etc.
9. It open you up to more mobile interaction.
It allows you to connect with your fans throughout the day. So customers are seeing you throughout the day if they choose.
10. adding a shopping cart to Facebook so customers don't need to leave Facebook.
When I talk to a new client about how to market their business online, whether through search engine marketing or working with the social networks, I always cement the fact to be successful you need to know what you are wanting to achieve.
So what are trying to achieve?
Are you trying to drive traffic to your site for people to buy your product or service?
Are you wanting to build your brand awareness, to keep your existing potential customers up to date with your industry and your information, so that when they are ready to come back and buy they come back to you as you have built a relationship with them?
Is your reason for going onto Facebook creating more leads? Generating a pipeline of new prospects that you may not of been able to come across based on their specific interests?
Are you wanting to build more rapport and customer service into your business? Giving your clients more information about your products and services.
You may be wanting to find a great pipeline of leads for your business that is cost effective?
Facebook can do all of this. We can help you with our Facebook foundations course.
Our Facebook Foundations course covers and We will teach you:
- setting up a Facebook for business page
- choosing & customising your tabs
- setting up and integrating a shopping cart
- establishing a marketing strategy for Facebook
- post creation techniques
- Growing your fan base • Developing a page management & content strategy
- image resizing techniques
- understanding how to create offers
- Understanding how to promote an event
- page promotion techniques
- Understanding page insights
If you have a Facebook page but not sure how to engage your audience, whether you have no experience or very little, If you have heard of the benefits of Facebook but don’t have a Facebook page, this is the course for you.